Our highly experienced, welcoming load organizers and coaches are familiar and comfortable with multiple brands of wingsuit and types of flight, from horizontal and vertical formations to individual performance training, to acrobatics and carving. We offer comprehensive wingsuit training, from your first flight to your biggest goals. We have a full fleet of beginner Squirrel wingsuits, so you can fly before you buy. We can also assist you with advice and measurements when you’re ready to purchase a suit.
To begin Wingsuit First Flight Training, you will need:
1. A minimum of 200 skydives (required by the USPA)
2. A high level of currency (40 jumps in the last two months or similar) on your own gear
3. A USPA B-license or equivalent
4. A docile main canopy loaded at no more than 1.3:1. Examples include: Performance Designs Spectre, Horizon, or Sabre2; Squirrel Epicene; Icarus Safire; Aerodyne Pilot
5. BOC deployment system
6. Pilot chute at least 26 inches in diameter with a lightweight handle
7. A bridle that is between 7 and 9 feet in length (measured from pin to pilot chute)
8. Visual hand- or chest-mount altimeter and audible altimeter
9. Helmet (either full-face or open is fine)
10. AAD (i.e. Cypres, Vigil)
If you are coming to Skydive Perris to fly with us, the on-site gear store Square1 has main canopies to rent and sells other skydiving accessories. Please let us know in advance if you need assistance, and we’ll do our best to make sure you have what you need to complete the course.
Find out more: