Skydive Perris offers a Twin Otter and/or Skyvan every day of the week, both well suited to wingsuiting safely. Our pilots are some of the most experienced in the world at flying jump planes. There is a large and open landing area. Our highly experienced, welcoming load organizers and coaches are familiar and comfortable with multiple brands of wingsuit and types of flight, from horizontal and vertical formations to individual performance training, to acrobatics and carving. We offer comprehensive wingsuit training, from your first flight to your biggest goals. We have a full fleet of beginner and intermediate demo Squirrel wingsuits, so you can fly before you buy. We can also assist you with advice and measurements when you’re ready to purchase a suit.
To do a wingsuit first flight course, you will need:
1. A minimum of 200 skydives (required by the USPA), preferably in the last 18 months for currency
2. A USPA B-license or equivalent
3. A docile main canopy loaded at no more than 1.3:1 (i.e. Spectre, Storm, Sabre2, Safire2, Pilot)
4. BOC deployment system
5. Pilot chute at least 28 inches in diameter and a minimum 7 foot bridle (measured from pin to pilot chute)
6. Visual hand- or chest-mount altimeter and audible altimeter
7. Helmet (either full-face or open is fine)
8. An AAD is strongly recommended
If you are coming to Skydive Perris to fly with us, the on-site gear store Square1 has main canopies to rent and sells other skydiving accessories. Lightning Flight is also proud to partner with the Chuting Star gear superstore if you can plan ahead and order what you need online. Please let us know in advance if you need assistance, and we’ll do our best to make sure you have what you need to complete the course.
Find out more: