We have a full fleet of demo wingsuits and tracking suits, from beginner to experienced, available for rent. Suit rental is $50 per day or $20 per jump. For suits requiring prior wingsuit experience we will check a logbook to confirm qualifications. We update our fleet regularly.
To book coaching, please email [email protected] Instruction is conducted in our seasonally air-conditioned/heated team rooms.
First Flight Experience: $100 plus two slots
A one-jump introduction to wingsuit flying. A coach will give you a classroom briefing covering major safety topics and then you will complete a one-on-one first flight. Wingsuit rental for one jump is included. You will not be signed off for solo supervision, but will have the option to continue your training if you love to fly!
“First Flight Training Certificate: $350/day or $100/jump
Our First Flight Training is designed to clear you for solo supervision and give you the fundamentals of wingsuit relative work.
We offer two payment options: Pilot in a Day, or Pilot in a Month. In our experience, students who choose the one-day option have the highest success rate at completing the training in the most fun and cost-effective way. With very few exceptions, almost all of our students are signed off by the end of the day when they choose this option.
You can also choose to complete 5 coached jumps over a period of up to a month at the rate of $100/jump. You will not be signed off for solos until you have completed the whole program.
Upon completion of the training, you will receive a Sigma merit (Sigma is the platform now used by USPA to securely and digitally award licenses and ratings) and logbook signature indicating that you have demonstrated the ability to safely train towards all of the objectives below under your own supervision.
“Pilot in a Day”, $350 plus slots:
- One full day with a coach working at your pace to achieve all objectives
- A minimum of 4 coached jumps (and a maximum of as many as you want to do)
- With coach approval, add “supervised solos” to practice between coached jumps
- Free wingsuit rental for the day ($50 value)
- Almost all students complete the training in one day
“Pilot in a Month”, $100 per jump plus slots:
- The individual attention of a coach for a single jump, including briefing and video debrief
- A commitment to at least 5 coached jumps to complete all objectives
- Solos are not permitted until completing the training
- Wingsuit rental is included for the first jump. Thereafter it is $20/jump or $50/day.
First Flight Training Progression
Classroom Topics covered include:
- What makes wingsuiting different
- Gear specific to wingsuiting
- How a wingsuit works
- Communication with pilot and manifest
- Navigation and airspace
- Safe exits
- Wingsuit deployments
- Post-deployment procedures
- Emergency procedures
- The aerodynamics of wingsuit flight
- Clear the aircraft safely on exit
- Navigate according to the planned pattern
- Deploy safely
- Land on the dropzone
EFFICIENT NEUTRAL FLIGHT
- Implement feedback for improved wing configuration and body position during exit, flight, and deployment
- Achieve a consistent and efficient neutral position, flying stable (not too high or low Angle of Attack, not dihedral)
- Implement feedback on turns and navigation
- Demonstrate proficiency at spotting
- Show ability to gauge airspeed and configuration of airplane on jump run
- Complete at least two different types of exits and be briefed on four types
- Front and rear float
- Poised inside the door
- Moving to the door
Relative Work: UP AND DOWN
- Relative to a coach setting a stable base, demonstrate ability to move relatively up and down with minimal separation in other directions
- Demonstrate correct use of grippers and arm position to achieve movement goals
- Use basic angle positioning rather than arching for vertical movement
Relative Work: LATERAL
- Relative to a coach setting a stable base, demonstrate ability to close small to medium lateral distances safely and with minimal separation in other directions
- Side slide in both directions while holding grippers and after releasing them
- Set up in position to take a dock
Relative Work: SPEED and ANGLE
- Control and moderate forward speed relative to a coach
- Change Angle of Attack, with control, relative to a coach
- Demonstrate basic understanding of horizontal speed, vertical speed, and energy maintenance
Full Day of Coaching (All Levels): $350 plus slots
Enjoy a coach’s one-on-one, undivided attention to your goals for a full day. This rate guarantees that the coach has no other obligations or students. You pay slots for you and the coach for as many jumps as you’d like to do. Coach jumps include:
· Full ground briefing
· Comprehensive video debrief
A La Carte Coach Jump: $60 plus two slots
Whether you have just completed your First Flight Training or are working on advanced skills, or anything in between, this individual jump rate allows you to work on whatever goals you choose with a coach. Coaches are not guaranteed to be available unless by prior arrangement, so please contact us ahead of time. If you would like to book coaching for less than a day, this rate will apply. Coach jumps include:
· Full ground briefing
· Comprehensive video debrief